torstai 17. marraskuuta 2011

Random Food -Random-ruokaa

I came home after a long day at work. Nothing to eat and no enthusiasm to go to the grocery-store... So I did what I normally do: I just took things I found and tried to made something out of them.
In the fridge there were some eggs, unripened cheese (shallot taste), sausages and milk. From the freezer I found some spinach and beans. I also took some flour. I whisked three eggs,  a little amount of flour and milk in a bowl. I made crepes from the dough. In a another pan I mixed and fried the sliced sausages, beans and spinach. I covered the crepes with some unripened cheese, put the filling inside and served. I also found halloumi cheese from the fridge, so I fried it as well and served it with mango-chutney and guess what! The whole thing was very tasty and very stodge. I know I will never do the precise same food again since I don't measure the ingredients or write them down, but it doesn't matter. I enjoy creative cooking.
***
Tulin kotiin pitkän työpäivän jälkeen. Seurasi tyypillinen tilanne: Ei mitään syötävää ja vielä vähemmän voimia tai intoa mennä kauppaan. Tein siis sen, mitä yleensäkin tällaisessa tilanteessa teen, aloin haalia aineksia ex-tempore-ruokaa varten. Jääkaapista löysin kanamunia, ruohosipulinmakuista tuorejuustoa, makkaraa ja maitoa. Pakastimessa oli papuja ja pinaattia. Otin myös jauhoja kaapista. Vispasin kolme kanamunaa, jauhoja ja vähän maitoa yhteen ja paistoin niistä ohuita lettuja. Toisella pannulla paistoin pilkotut makkarat, papuja ja pinaattia. Laitoin lettujen päälle vähän tuorejuustoa ja täytin ne makkara-täytteellä. Jääkaapista löytynyt halloumi pääsi myös paistinpannun kautta lautaselle. Laitoin sen päälle mango-chutneyta ja arvaa mitä! Ruuasta tuli todella maukasta ja täyttävää. En tule tekemään täsmälleen samaa ruokaa enää ikinä, koska en mittaa aineksia tai kirjoita reseptejä ylös. Se ei kuitenkaan haittaa. Nautin luovasta kokkaamisesta.

Ei kommentteja: